Editor of the English language journal «Public law today»
- Academic degree: Doctor of Philology
- Academic title: Professor
- Date and place of birth: March 12, 1961, Saratov
1984 — Saratov state pedagogical Institute named after K. Fedin, faculty of foreign languages, diploma with honors (specialty: English and German).
1993 — defense of the candidate’s dissertation on the specialty «Theory of language» at the Saratov state University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky
1999 — defense of the doctoral dissertation on the specialty «Theory of language» at the Saratov state University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky
2016 — master’s degree program of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, master’s program «World economy and international business». Master’s degree in Economics.
- Postgraduate studies (1990-1993). scientific specialty: 10.02.19 — Theory of language (Ph. D. 1993).
- Doctoral thesis: 1998-1999 – senior researcher for the preparation and defense of the doctoral dissertation (1999).
- More than 100 scientific papers, including 5 monographs (3 of them collective), articles, textbooks. I give lectures in the disciplines «General linguistics», «Practical translation course», conduct practical classes in the disciplines «Practical English course», «English in the field of law», «Intercultural professional communication in English», «History of the English language», etc. I teach classes at an international school on the course «Intercultural communication in international business» in English.
- Experience: Saratov state law Academy, Russian state University of Trade and Economics, Moscow state Institute of international relations, Saratov state technical University, head of foreign languages Department of the Saratov Institute of Russian State University of Trade and Economics.
Currently — Professor, English language Department of Saratov state law Academy and Professor of the Department of translation studies and intercultural communication of Saratov socio-economic Institute (branch) of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
- Additional information: I have experience as a translator and interpreter in Pakistan, with American and British judges, I give lectures on Stylistics of the Russian language and speech culture, Introduction to Linguistics in the program «Translator in professional communication». Member of the National society of applied linguistics — NOPRIL (Lomonossov Moscow state University) and the National society of teachers of English — NOPAYAZ (Lomonossov Moscow State University). Member of the educational and methodological Association for education in linguistics (Moscow State Linguistic University). Editor-in-chief of “The Volga Trade and Economic Journal” and “The Language of Science and Professional Communication Journal”. Member of the expert Council of the Saratov regional branch of the International Public Foundation «Russian Peace Foundation».